Monday 22 July 2013

Lush Catastrophe Cosmetic Fresh Mask review


Hi everyone! I'm a big fan of using a mask a few times a week, I really feel like it helps you and your skin relax a little bit. I can't say that I'm totally convinced that most masks do a great job of 'giving your skin that little extra boost', but the overall experience of putting it on and feeling a (hopefully!) softer skin once you rinse it off.

Today I will review a Lush masks that's full of blueberries. I really love fruity masks. I've tried the Lush Cupcake mask before, and I did not completely love it. Even though it was full of chocolate I did not adore the smell too much so when I went to Lush again about a month ago, I specifically asked for a really nice smelling mask since I do not believe masks can treat all of your skin problems anyway.


So what does this mask promise? The Lush Catastrophe Cosmetic Mask is meant to be used after you've done some terrible things to your skins such as not cleansing it well. The mask is full of antioxidants and blueberries of course. When you buy it it stays nice and cool in the fridge for about 3-4 weeks, the expiry date can be found on the back. Lush says that you can use it for about 3 masks, but my experience is that you can often use it about 4-5 times if you do not put too much on.

I used this mask 3 times since it came to close to the expiry date. I think I could have at least used it 4 times, though. I really loved the smell and it really left my skin soft and somewhat glowy afterwards. Do not expect miracles though, of course. I also always doubt whether the ingredients in the Lush masks really stay effective after the oxygen gets to it. Oh well, still a nice mask though that I would recommend!

Categories: , , , ,