Wednesday 31 July 2013

Burt's Bees Super Shiny Mango Shampoo and Conditioner - Review


As a big mango fan, recently I decided to search some of my favourite beauty webshops for mango products. I'm not that into hair care, but I really fell for these two. This shampoo and conditioner are filled with mango seed oil. The shampoo also has fig oil and the conditioner some avocado oil. Both promise to defrizz and moisture your hair to make it look all shiny. A plus is that no harmful ingredients are used in these as opposed to most drugstore shampoos and conditioners.


So, what do I think of these? They both do not smell much like mango and don't expect your hair to suddenly look amazing. Both of these products do the trick for me. They make my hair clean and smell somewhat fruity (the mango scent is not that apparent). The conditioner makes my hair soft and it's easy to brush afterwards. If you're looking for natural hair care products I would recommend these. Are they any good for mango lovers, though? Hm... not really I'd say.


Shampoo (on the left) and the conditioner (on the right).

I bought these at feelunique for GBP 8.50 each.